Things To Do In Half Moon Bay – Hiking & Walking Trails
Half Moon Bay Hiking & Walking Trails
Hiking and walking trails include sandy ocean beaches & walking through old ranch lands. There are many mountain trails up and down the Coastal Corridor, some pass through pristine redwood groves like this area at Butano State Park.
Here is a list of some of the more popular trails for hiking in Half Moon Bay & for Coastside walking trails..
- Gray Whale Cove Trail, McNee Ranch State Park at Montara
- Mills Creek Ranch Road, Burleigh Murray State Park
- Coastside Trail, Half Moon Bay
- Cowell-Purisima Trail, south of Half Moon Bay
- Butano State Park, Pescadero
- Audubon Trail, Pescadero Marsh Natural Preserve
- Bean Hollow Beach Trail, Bean Hollow State Beach
- Año Nuevo Point Trail, Año Nuevo State Reserve south of Half Moon Bay
These walking & hiking trails in Half Moon and others around the San Mateo County Coastside are listed here with links to more information.
Use our Book A Room feature to find all available rooms for a longer stay on the Coastside.