Nights of Lights returns to Main Street in Downtown Half Moon Bay on Friday nights from November 27th to December 18th. Stroll amongst twinkling lights while taking in the festive holiday décor at a plethora of shops with extended hours and free parking.
Those who want to make it a special overnight getaway can enjoy a savings of 10% off at local hotels and inns on Friday nights. Valid for Friday night stays from November 27 through December 18, 2020.
- Beach House Hotel (use promo code HMBNOL)
- Harbor View Inn (use promo code HMBNOL)
- Mill Rose Inn (use promo code HMBNOL)
- Nantucket Whale Inn
- Oceano Hotel and Spa (use promo code HMBNOL)
About Nights of Lights
This month-long celebration will feature beautiful holiday lights, artisan shopping, and weekly festivities. From locally designed jewelry and stylish accessories to home decor and specialty gift items, Main Street in Downtown Half Moon Bay is a shopper’s paradise for finding the perfect gifts. Stroll amongst twinkling lights while taking in the festive holiday décor at a plethora of shops. On Friday nights from Nov 27-Dec 18, the stores will stay open until 8pm. Free parking.
- Nov. 27 & 28 – Share Joy & Shop Small on Friday and Saturday. Main Street offers a wonderful opportunity for finding rare gifts while supporting locally-owned boutique shops.
- Dec. 4 – Enjoy holiday cheer at the annual holiday tree lighting by the HMB Coastside Chamber with Tom & Pete’s Trees. Mac Dutra Plaza at 6pm. (at the intersection of Kelly and Main streets)
- Dec. 11 – Join the Coastside Jewish Community for the lighting of the menorah and the second candle for Hanukkah. Mac Dutra Plaza at 6pm.
- Dec. 18 – Enjoy a Nativity scene by Ayudando Latinos A Soñar, a Latino Cultural Arts and Social Services Program. Santa will make a special appearance to collect holiday wish lists. Mac Dutra Plaza at 6pm.
Nights of Lights is presented by Hassett ACE Hardware and coordinated by the Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the City of Half Moon Bay, Half Moon Bay Downtown Association, Jupiter & Main, Republic Services, Goldworks, Rocket Farms, San Mateo Credit Union, Tri-Counties Bank, and Sea Crest School.
All businesses have health and safety protocols in place according to the guidelines of the San Mateo County Health Department. For more information about the safety measures in place, click here or call (650) 726-8380.