Every year the Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce & Visitors’ Bureau holds their Annual Recognition Awards Dinner in January to recognize outstanding volunteers and businesses on the Coastside.
The 2020 Chamber Recognition dinner is proudly presented by
In conjunction with Home Helpers: In-home Care Services, Half Moon Bay I.D.E.S. Society, HMB Media, the City of Half Moon Bay, Half Moon Bay Winery, The Cove Cafe, Bodas Construction, Sheppard Family Dentistry, Puente de la Costa Sur, Aztec Gardening, Pacific Coast TV, Alifano Technologies, Pacific Oaks Memory Care, and San Mateo Credit Union.
This year's annual recognition awards and their recipients are:
- Bert Carli Volunteer of the Year Award : Recipient Announced at Event
- Bev Cunha Ashcraft Achievement Award : Recipient Announced at Event
- Bev Miller Civic Achievement Award : Matthew Chidester, Deputy City Manager, City of Half Moon Bay
- Business Hall of Fame Award : Miller-Dutra Coastside Chapel
- Green Business Award : Sea Hugger
- Innovative Business Award : Sweet55
- Mayor’s Award : Recipient Announced at Event
- Education Award : Half Moon Bay Library
- Role Model of the Year Award : Joaquin Jimenez
- Longevity Award : Sheppard Family Dentistry
Seating is generally limited to this event so advanced reservations are required.
Tickets are $85 per person and can be purchased by visiting the link below.