Lodging & Accommodations
From romantic inns and luxurious coastal resorts to budget-friendly brand hotels, Half Moon Bay’s variety of lodging
offers a perfect fit for everyone.
Things To Do & Activities
With four regions to explore in Northern California – the North Coast, Half Moon Bay, the South Coast and the Redwood Region – you’ll be hard pressed to fit it all into one visit.
- Dine on farm fresh cuisine in one of our local restaurants.
- Stroll along gorgeous beaches.
- Buy just-caught fish directly off the boats at a working harbor.
- Peruse artisan shops and art galleries along historic Main Street.
- Go horseback riding on the beach.
- Set out on a bird watching excursion.
- Golf along the coast with dramatic Pacific views.
- Hit the ocean for surfing lessons or to explore our vast tide pools.
Half Moon Bay’s temperate climate makes it a comfortable place to visit year round with average temperatures ranging between 40° F (5° C) and 75° F (24° C). Whether it’s spring when the fields are filled with flowers, summer on the beach, Pumpkin Festival in the fall or a cozy wintertime getaway, Half Moon Bay is alive and in full swing throughout the entire year.