Seal Cove Inn – Moss Beach California
Seal Cove Inn
221 Cypress Avenue
Moss Beach, CA 94038
Distance from beach
Short Walk/Bay View
Number of Rooms
Our Executive Meeting room accomodates up to 14 guests and offers a board room table with comfortable executive chairs in a beautiful room looking out to our garden.
- A gourmet 3-course breakfast
- Afternoon wine reception
- A luxurious king size bed appointed with fine linens and heaped with pillows
- Wood burning fireplace and sitting area with desk
- A private balcony or garden terrace
- A private bathroom and some rooms with jetted spa tub and shower
- Luxurious hand-made all natural and organic botanical Skin Lotion and Soaps from local Gaia Essentials.
- Spa quality towels and robes
- A television with Comcast Xfinity cable and WIFI
- A beautiful and thoughtfully designed décor
- Alarm clock/radio/ipod player, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Daily, full-service housekeeping
Description of Property
Just 24 miles south of San Francisco, this tranquil and serene hideaway is spectacularly set amongst a meadow of wildflowers and bordered by towering cypress trees.
The inn looks overlooks a sanctuary of county park and the ocean beyond: an oasis where you can walk to the tree-lined path tracing the windswept Half Moon Bay ocean bluffs, enjoy secluded beaches, watch frolicking seals at the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve and walk to the famous Moss Beach Distillery for lunch or dinner. The inn also features an executive board room for small meetings up to 14 persons.
The Seal Cove Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated service of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B&B.